Portrait Photography Session – Information
Your family is special and unique in their own way so I believe it’s important to portray this in your images. From the smile to the tears, laughter to cries, it’s all part of being a family. Every family session I hold is bespoke and tailored to you and your family. The session can be held in the studio and followed a specific colour scheme or we can head outdoors if you’d prefer a more natural feel to your images. The setting is entirely up to you, the key factor is that you all feel relaxed and comfortable so that you enjoy your session and have some fun. If your session is in Summer then we can go paddling in the stream or if it’s Winter then we can splash in the puddles. If you’d rather stay warm and dry then we can stay at the studio and have a relaxed casual session and can even include some bubbles and glitter. Typically a session will last between 1-2 hours; I’m flexible on the session duration to allow time for a break or two if needed. I feel it’s important to keep your images as natural and relaxed as possible, even for the studio based photography. The majority of images will be taken when your family is naturally being yourself but we’ll also include a few posed images too. Your session shouldn’t feel like a chore; it should be enjoyable and exciting so if we need to have a sit down and a cup of tea or even an ice cream then that’s what we’ll do!
Session Fee: £99
Session Duration: 1-2 hours
Each bespoke session will include the following::
• A detailed welcome pack giving you hints and tips about getting the most out of your session.
• One to two-hour photographic session in Flowtography’s home studio (on location sessions available upon request).
• The use of various props and accessories if desired. Please bring along any accessories or items you’d like to include in your session as these add a lovely personal touch to your images.
• Between 25 to 40 professionally edited images presented for your selection.*
• A bespoke personal viewing and ordering appointment at the studio where you can select and custom design your artwork as well as receive product advice and display guidance.
• After your viewing and ordering appointment your images can be hosted in a private, password protected online gallery to share with your friends and family.
• A complimentary 8” x 6” mounted print (worth £25).
*The total number of image images produced varies from session to session and cannot be guaranteed.
*Please note that this session price does not include digital files, prints or presentation products other than your complimentary 8” x 6” print. Artwork may be purchased additionally and designed to your specific requirements. I offer a variety of carefully selected professional quality products for both wall and desktop display with prices starting from £45.